Thursday, September 03, 2009


Addicted to the dark.

where I actually felt calm and at ease, that distant feeling.

Reached home at 1025 feeling really shagged, rested my eyes while listening to First Love Jazz version for 5 minutes and became instantly better. Of course, that was after an hour of rolling around in bed plus dinner. Love the dark, really do.
So now, I switch the lights off wherever I go. bathed only with the dim lights on; now I'm at the study table with just the study lamp on and everywhere around me is DARK. Yay, I like.

In case you're wondering why i'm able to blog, this is my mom's computer with almost nothing in it besides a few songs. Remember the her spoilt monitor screen? yeah I'm using her cpu with my monitor, without firefox = can't vew my own blog.


Been a long day, spent around two hours cutting up the write ups and sticking them onto the foam boards, had an unproductive studying session with Jeslin and SuAnn for awhile and headed down to mount our photos up on the walls. Yup, you guys can see our photos now, just not the canvases and the still-lifes.

School wasn't any good, but my Glenda/Yiting/I kinda went crazy during PE and PW?! hahaha.





Alright, I'm freaking dead for geog drq tomorrow because I really haven't studied for it.

btw did anybody notice the moon today? Its soooo beautiful, something like this:

just imagine the white ring around the moon in pink, and moon in blue with a soft yellow gradient. Yes it was much more beautiful that this. I actually tried to take a picture but its all in my phone.




It also kinda reminds me of lucia Haritini.'s works (which I don't exactly like, personal taste) Sorry I'm always referring to painters, its like how I always refer to geography in real life and how some people talk about economics everywhere, ohthehorror.






Tata.

No comments: